Airlie Beach Baby Equipment Hire
Terms and Conditions
- For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions 'the Client' is defined as the person/s renting the item/s from Airlie Beach baby Hire and 'the Business' is defined as Airlie Beach Baby Hire.
- All items must be prepaid for the period of rental requested by the Client, unless alternative arrangements are agreed by the Business.
- The item rented is for private and personal use only and must not be used in a commercial situation, unless agreed otherwise with the Business.
- It is the Client's responsibility to examine the item prior to use to determine its state of repair and to return the item in the same state of repair and cleanliness as when delivered/collected.
- Loss or damage to the item, other than reasonable wear and tear, is the responsibility of the Client. Theft of an item will require a Police report to be submitted by the Client to the Business.
- The Client will use the item only for and in accordance with its intended use and pursuant to any instructions provided therewith.
- In no event will the Business be held responsible for any damage, loss or injury caused by or arising out of the use of any item supplied.
- Full right, title and ownership of the item will at all times remain vested with the Business.
- Unless agreed otherwise, the Client will provide the Business with a deposit (bond), which will be used should any of the following situations occur:
- a) The item rented is returned soiled or damaged beyond what is expected with normal use. If the Company determines that the item is not returned in suitable condition, the Client will be liable for either a cleaning/repair cost, or the full retail value of the item.
- b) The item rented is not returned or made available for pickup by the time indicated on the booking form/invoice. The full retail value of the item and/or a late return fee (applied at a daily rate of item(determined by weekly hire rate/7) x number of days overdue) will be payable by the Client to the Business;
- These Terms & Conditions are applicable for all items rented by the Client at any time, be it presently or on some future date, until otherwise amended by the Business.
The Business reserves the right to change and update these Terms & Conditions at any time and the amended Terms & Conditions shall be binding on all parties